Upload the theme
- Go to Appearance > Themes in the WordPress Dashboard
- Click on the Add New button
- Click on the Upload link
- Select the
- Click Install Now
Activate the theme
- Go to Appearance > Themes in the WordPress menu
- Hover over the theme thumbnail and press the Activate button
Topbar Header Styling
By default, the menus will fallback to Pages. That means just after activation of the theme, you will see all the pages as menus. If you want selective menus with combination of links, pages, categories then custom menu is what you should be looking for.
Set up Custom Menu
- Go to Appearance > Menus in the WordPress menu
- Click on Create a new menu link
- Give a name to your menu in Menu Name and click Create Menu button
- Now choose the pages, categories, custom links from the rightside of your screen by selecting the checkbox and click on Add Menu
- Click Save Menu after adding required pages, categories in the menu
This theme supports custom logo. To use it, follow the below steps..
- In the dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
- Upload your logo by clicking on the Select Image button.
- After you upload the logo image, click on Save & Publish button to save the changes.
Header ImageYou can upload your own Image which displays on header.
There’s also option for uploading header image.
Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Header Image
You will get the option inside:
Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> colors.
Here, you will get the following options to play around.
Color Scheme – Allows you to select the color scheme for your site.
Body Background Color – Allows you to choose a body text color for a site.
Theme Color – Allows you to choose a button text color for a site.
Button Color – Allows you to choose a button color for a site.
Button Text Color – Allows you to choose a button text color for a site.
Button Hover Color – Allows you to choose a button text hover color for a site.
Set a background image for your site. You will find the option inside
Appearance >> Customize >> Background Image.
Dashboard >> Settings >> Readings.
Here we are exploring the first option:
You will get two options
Your latest posts.
A static page.
You can find the corresponding option at:
Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS
Here you can add your own CSS code here to customize the appearance and layout of your site. Learn more about CSS
For setting favicon, site title and tagline of the website you have to navigate through
Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Site Identity.
FINDING YOUR BUTTON’S CLASS
First, you’ll need to find the classes of your button through inspect element (I recommend using Chrome) by right-clicking on the button you want to alter and selecting Inspect.
Next, with the a element selected, go to the right-hand sidebar and from the top-most group of classes, highlight and copy the part that’s in black. Like that CSS class add your background CSS .posts-navigation .nav-links a
- In the dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize.
- Click on the Design Options > Custom CSS section.
- Add your custom CSS inside the box.
- After you add the custom CSS, click on Save & Publish button to save the changes.