Your WordPress website needs an update to the latest version, including your theme and plugins require timely updation. All this can be done quickly via your WordPress dashboard. However, if you do not create a restore point before doing WordPress ongoing maintenance, you might fall into a lot of troubles due to possible conflict of updates.
To save you from such troubles, Our WordPress ongoing maintenance offering WordPress Theme + Plugins Backup and Update services where our experts will back up and update your WordPress theme and plugins without you having to worry about anything concerning your updates.
This service package includes:
- Backup WordPress website.
- Backup MySQL Database.
- Update of WordPress Core to the latest secured version.
- Update Theme to the latest version.
- Update all other themes installed on the website.
- Check for any plugin compatibility issues and provide better solutions.
- Update Plugins to the latest version.
- Fix any fatal error caused by the update.
- Making Sure the layout doesn’t break, and the site doesn’t have any errors.
Please note that the timeframe of the task depends on your requirements and resource availability. Make sure to send us your inquiry briefing your needs before you order the services. This will help us estimate the amount of work and time required.
You should send us the following information
- Describe your requirements in detail and be as descriptive as possible.
- FTP/Database or Web Host Login Details (User Name, Password, URL).
- WordPress Admin Details (User Name, Password, URL).
- Let us know when you wish to receive the delivery so that we can do our best to give you a timely delivery.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.